Saturday, March 14, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Milestones




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Milestones

Sometime Monday afternoon while we were gone hiking the 'hit counter' surpassed 300,000.....WOW!  For me, personally, that number is amazing, but compared to many highly popular blogs I read it is quite small.  All that being said, if it were numbers I was after it would be a cause for concern, but that is not why I write the blog.  When I started writing my blog its purpose was to document our travels and experiences for our kids, relatives and friends, and was not updated daily, but only when we moved from one location to another, or did something I thought might be interesting.  That now we have somewhere between 300 and 500 people stopping by to check on us each day blows my mind.  It wasn't until we had been on ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra D40-4020 Sewer Hose Buddy 20' Hose Support
20' Sewer Hose Buddy This sewer hose support has a deep pocket so it will not tip over while dumping
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment